- Send an Email
Coldwell Banker - Gosslee
2146 Airline Drive Ste. 100 Bossier City, LA 71111
- Tammi Montgomery is the fastest growing Realtor in the history of the Northwest Louisiana Board of Realtors by sales and volume.
- Coldwell Banker Rookie of the year in 2010.
- Consistent multi-million dollar monthly producer
- Listed as one of the top 1% of all Realtors in NWLA.
Tammi likes to say that she helps people buy, sell or build. With her track record it’s easy to see why so many people moving to our area have chosen her to assist them with their real estate needs. Growing up in East Texas and living in Bossier City LA, Tammi has developed the reputation among other Realtors, builders and developers as having a keen insight on the local real estate market.
- Developers consult Tammi before buying land.
- Builders consult her for market forecasts before deciding on what and where to build their next homes.
- Sellers consult her to find the true market value of their properties.
- Buyers love Tammi because she is a tenacious negotiator and always protects her clients’ interests as if they were her own.
Tammi Montgomery is an easy person to describe. She’s compassionate, caring and fair. She’s also incredibly smart, savvy and passionate about real estate!
Kmgarcia0188: My family found Tammi when we were looking for our first home. She was so helpful in helping us be able to find the perfect home for us. She mothered us through our first experience and was there for our every need. She is so easy to get in touch with via email, phone call, or text. She did the best job and has become a great friend. We were so happy with her and could never imagine having anyone but her to help us in the future! Wonderful realtor and person! VERY HAPPY with the way she does business:))
User1744643: It was my lucky day when Tammi saw my inquiry about a home on a couple of real estate websites. She sent me an email - the only realtor who did - to offer her help in finding my new home. Tammi was simply wonderful from start to finish and I felt so relieved to have her help in my house search. Once I found my home, she went above and beyond the call of duty to facilitate the inspection and repairs needed on the home and made the closing process an easy one. I could not have asked for a more helpful realtor as well as someone who shared my excitement in finding my new home.